Enjoy your stay in Hotel Edward 1er without worrying
We are making every effort to ensure that your arrival at our hotel is as safe as possible, during the current health situation.
Let us not forget to help protect one another.
Please know that our restaurant, bar and pool are open as normal.
Our main actions:
- Regular cleaning of common areas and all customer contact points, including door handles, switches, phones, remote controls,... and room keys between each customer, with disinfectant and sanitizer products.
- Change of cleaning equipment between rooms.
- Use of disinfectant detergents approved according to EN 14476.
- Disinfection of our electronic payment terminal after each use with a disinfectant and sanitizer products.
- Staff are equipped with masks/visors and hand gel.
- Our team are trained how to enact social distancing measures and are instructed to regularly wash their hands.
- To reduce cross contamination, bottled water and our complimentary products (shampoo, soap, shower gel and shower cap) will be available on request at reception.
- Breakfast will no longer be served in the usual buffet format to avoid any close contact, however the full range can be served directly to your table.
- Hand gel is available for the use of guests at the entrance to the hotel, and at the entrances to the restaurant.
- The air conditioning units in each bedroom are self-contained i.e. air is NOT circulated from room to room.
- We have a centralised vacuum system so there will be no vacuum cleaner in bedrooms or public spaces
- You can make contactless payments
- Our tables in the restaurant are spaced to meet social distancing requirements.
- Of course, we will mostly serve breakfast and dinner outside ... It's always nice in the Dordogne, isn't it?
Better days will come! Please stay healthy and safe.